Visiting the New TWA Hotel at JFK? Park at SmartPark to Save!
Have you heard about the new retro TWA Hotel at JFK (John F. Kennedy) Airport that has become a major tourist destination? Not only can you step back in time at the TWA Hotel, you can also brag to friends that you stayed overnight at the only on-site hotel location on the JFK grounds!
The iconic 1962 landmark is reigniting the magic of the “Jet Age” and has captured the imagination of travel aficionados and retro-junkies alike.
But if you do visit TWA Hotel, it would be “The Intelligent Choice” to consider parking at SmartPark JFK to save, compared to the on-site hotel parking rates.
Overnight base rates at TWA Hotel are $48, up to $199 for a week’s stay, and $38 for two hours. Compare that to SmartPark’s daily rate of $18.95 (plus 10.375% New York City Parking Tax & 6.625% Airport Use Recovery Fee)!
Plus, SmartPark rewards points can be earned through our frequent parker program and our “Every 7th Day Free” promotion!
BOOK YOUR PARKING NOW
About the TWA Hotel from the TWAhotel.com official website:
“MCR and MORSE Development have reignited the magic of Eero Saarinen’s landmark 1962 TWA Flight Center at JFK Airport, restoring and reimagining it as a first-class hotel. At the center of the hotel is Eero Saarinen’s iconic TWA Flight Center, where restaurants, bars and retail outlets have taken flight. Two hotel wings, designed to reflect and defer to the landmark TWA Flight Center, sit behind the historic building and contain 512 guestrooms with views of JFK’s runways and the TWA Flight Center.”
Features of the hotel:
- 512 ultra-quiet guestrooms with exhilarating views of JFK’s runways and the iconic TWA Flight Center
- 50,000 square feet of meeting and event space that can host up to 1,600 people
- The Paris Café and The Sunken Lounge
- Food Hall grab-and-go dining
- A rooftop infinity pool and observation deck with runway views
- A Lockheed Constellation “Connie” L-1649A transformed into a cocktail lounge
- The world’s biggest hotel gym: a 10,000-square-foot fitness center
- Museum exhibits on TWA, the Jet Age and the midcentury modern design movement
- A Twister Room, where you can play a wall-to-wall version of the 1960s game
- A Photo Room filled with snapshots from fans — and a booth to capture your own memories
- Classic Solari split-flap message board with authentic original mechanical operation manufactured in Udine, Italy
- The custom 56-by-44-foot Runway Rink operates seven days a week through the end of February.